Non-Medical Life Insurance
Non-Medical Life Insurance or No Medical Life Insurance as it’s known is Life Insurance that does not require a medical exam or Medical Report from your Doctor when applying for coverage. All you have to do is answer a few questions to qualify. The death benefit amounts are limited depending on the health of the applicant & premiums are higher than traditional Life Insurance that requires a medical exam. The Plans we offer are available for those between the ages of 20 & 80. These No Medical Life Insurance Plans are suitable for the following types of individuals:
- Anyone hard to Insure
- Those that have been declined recently or in the past for Insurance requiring medical testing
- Those who would like to purchase a small amount of coverage for Final expenses & do not want to have any medical tests done.
- Those with poor medical history and would likely not qualify for traditional Life Insurance
- Non-smokers and smokers
- Anyone who does not want to go through medical testing & is uncomfortable with needles
- Anyone wanting fast and immediate coverage
Those with the following Health Conditions May still qualify for Non-Medical Life Insurance:
Cancer, Heart attack, Stroke, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Angina, Serious Blood Disorders, Bypass Surgery, Kidney Disease, Diabetes requiring daily insulin, Chronic Respiratory Conditions, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, Suicide Attempts, Alcoholism or Drug Addiction, Hepatitis B or C, Liver Disease, Depression & many more.
Coverage Features & Benefits include:
- Up to $150,000 of Coverage (Tax Free Death Benefit)
- Accidental Death Benefit 1X or 3X or 5X the face amount up to a maximum of $250,000; Issue ages: 25-65, expiry age 70
- Terminal Illness Benefit up to 50% of Face amount
- Transportation Benefit Up to $2,000 at a maximum of $2.00 per kilometer
- Child Term Benefit
- Multi-Policy Discount
No Medical Life Insurance can be a great second or even first option for those hard to insure individuals. Having some form of Life Insurance in place is better than having none at all. You can ensure that your loved ones will be protected through tough economic times in the event of your death. We can recommend or determine whether or not No Medical Life Insurance is more suitable for you than Traditional Life Insurance. We will need to find out more about you, your health conditions & health history, the amount of insurance you need to cover your final expenses and other factors to determine which plan best suits your individual and Family needs. We will provide you with the best solution for your overall needs.